Features of MusicEase Professional
The professional version includes all the standard version features plus additionally:
- Durations from double dotted whole to 64th note.
- Square, diamond, triangle, pyramid, half circle, cone and X notehead shapes.
- MIDI files can be imported into MusicEase.
- Pieces can be scaled down to 20% of their normal sizes. Individual staves in a system can be scaled to different sizes. Cast off and justify take this scaling
- Individual staves within a system can be scaled larger or smaller than the other staves within the system.
- Additional symbols.
- Fingered tremelos.
- Invisible staves are supported. During MIDI playback, only visible staves are played. This also allows part extraction as when saving, you can specify that
only visible staves will be saved.
- Any piece can be quickly converted to a "shape note" piece as is found in Sacred Harp and other "Southern" songbooks. Seven shapes are available. The shapes
associated with scale degrees can be customized.
- Running heads (headers and footers).
- Overlays are provided which allow things like the creation of long wavy, jagged, dashed and solid lines often used for tremelos, shakes, 8VA and so forth.
- System dividers can be inserted between systems.
- Measure numbers can be automatically added or deleted.
- Multiple measure rests.
- Phrase marks.
- Wedges (hairpins).
- Keystroke record macros.
- Up to 4 independent voices per staff.
- Users can define new symbols.